Strawberry Spinach Salad
¼ cup sliced natural almonds
8 oz. (1 ½ cups) strawberries
½ med. Cucumber
¼ small red onion
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Rub
¼ tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp poppy seeds
1. For dressing, zest LEMON using Microplane Adjustable Grater to measure ½ tsp.
2. Juice LEMON using Citrus Press to measure 2 tbsp juice. Combine ZEST, JUICE, VINEGAR, SUGAR, OIL
and POPPY SEEDS in Measure Mix n Pour. Whisk until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cut CHICKEN into bite-size chunks using 5” Santoku Knife. Combine CHICKEN, 1 tbsp. LEMON PEPPER
RUB & ¼ tsp SALT in 2 qt Stainless Steel Bowl. Arrange CHICKEN MIXTURE in Deep Covered Baker.
4. Cover Deep Covered Baker and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes; stir using Small Mix N Scraper to
separate chicken. Cover, microwave an additional 4-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Spread ALMONDS in single layer in bottom of Small Bar Pan. Microwave 2-3 minutes or until lightly
toasted. Remove from oven; cool almonds in bar pan.
6. Hull STRAWBERRIES using Cook’s Corer; cut strawberries into quarters.
7. Score CUCUMBER lengthwise using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Cut in half and remove seeds using Corer.
8. CUCUMBER; cut slices in half.
9.Slice ONION into thin wedges with 5” Utility Knife.
10. Place SPINACH in Simple Additions Large Bowl; add chicken, strawberries, cucumber and onion.
Whisk dressing; pour over salad, gently toss to coat using Bamboo Salad Claws. Sprinkle with almonds.