Riverside State Park – Off Road Vehicle Park
The ORV park is located west of Spokane on Inland Road. The park is 600 acres and is a multi-use area. You can enjoy exploring the area on your dirt bike, 3 and 4 wheeler, and other ORVs. The area is filled with hill climbs, sandy areas, trails through the forest and depending on the time of year great mud puddles.
There are restrooms, picnic shelters, parking and a great loading and unloading ramp. There is no camping at the ORV park but you can camp in the bowl and pitcher area.
ORV Operating Requirements
-ORV Permit Tabs are required for operating any non street-legal vehicle in the ORV Area
-A US Forest Service approved spark arrestor is required and must be in working order. No modifications permitted
-ORVS are required to have an operating muffler device which is adequate and does not exceed noise standards of 105 decibals
-ORV users are required to stay within fenced boundaries
-Only Street legal vehicles are permitted on Inland Road. ORV’s must be operated in designated areas only.
Directions to the OVR Area
- From I-90 take exit 280 (Maple St.) go north across the Spokane River.
- Take a left on Northwest Blvd.
- Stay on this road until Francis Ave. (Hwy 291) take a left.
- When the road bends north, it becomes Nine Mile Rd.
- Take a left on Seven Mile Rd. and follow the signs to the ORV area (approximately two miles).
Have you visited the ORV park? We would love to hear what you thought and see your photos.