Green Monster Pudding
I can’t believe we are only a week or so away from Halloween! This month is flying by. To help celebrate Halloween I made up Green Monster Pudding. This was so much fun to put out on the table.
-White Pudding, We used Cheesecake since it is John’s favorite
-Green Food Coloring
-Chocolate sauce for eyes
1. Crush Oreos into small pieces.
I put a stack of them in a freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin
2. Mix of pudding according to the directions.
3. Add in green food coloring until you get the color you are looking for.
4. I used Chocolate Sauce to make the eyes on the side of the dish. I dabbed my finger in the sauce and spread it around the glass to form the eyes.
5. Pour in green pudding to almost the top of the dish, cover and let set in the fridge
6. Add Oreos to the top right before serving