I love being able to workout at home now that I work from home. I have zero excuses about the weather, time of day, getting showered and every other thing I used to think of for not getting in my car and heading to the gym. A lot of my friends go to Zumba classes and love them. I am sure they are fantastic but I can not bring myself to pay for each class, the gas to get there, and take up 20-30 minutes each way driving to a class. I love that I can do a Zumba class in my own home and as a bonus no one gets to see me attempt to shake it to the music. I love to dance but I am certainly not staring in any dance videos or shows. I was so excited to try out the Zumba Fitness Core for Xbox 360 w. Kinect. I have the Zumba Fitness Rush game and use it all the time. The new Zumba Fitness Core focuses on partying your abs off. I love the idea of melting away my abs while dancing and laughing to the music.
I love this video showcasing the amazing instructors in this game. Their stories and passion for Zumba is amazing and heartwarming!!!
- Beth Hochstein is a Zumba instructor with Parkinson’s Disease who teaches Zumba® classes for people with Parkinson’s Disease;
- Diana Walton is a Zumba instructor and breast cancer survivor who regularly hosts Party in Pink™ Zumbathon™ charity events to raise money for breast cancer research;
- Michael Bertrand is a Zumba instructor with Asperger’s Syndrome who regularly hosts Zumbathon™ charity events to raise money for Autism research;
- Annie Gurrola is a full-time active duty soldier in the United States Army and volunteers her time teaching Zumba classes to soldiers and their spouses;
- Shelly Ruch is a Zumba instructor and breast cancer survivor who hosts Party in Pink™ fundraising events for breast cancer research and teaches Zumba classes that include other cancer survivors.
Zumba Fitness Core is available at local retail stores and also on Amazon