Do you love your cell phone plan? There are parts of my cell phone plan that I really like and parts that annoy me every month! I am excited to share with everyone an amazing new mobile company that is currently in private beta. The cool thing is Tammilee Tips readers can join the private beta program to learn more about saving on your mobile phone costs. With this early access, you will benefit from up to 80% off the cost of brand new smartphones for your family as well as up to $200 in account credits to be used towards your mobile service as part of the Beta, not to mention savings on your service that range from $800 a year (average individual) to $2000 a year or more for families.
I am so excited to learn more about saving on our mobile plan. We have a family plan and I feel like each month there are new random fees and charges on the bill. I spent time each month going through our bill line by line to make sure we are not being overcharged. I really want to switch to a plan that does not change my rates all the time and saves me money.
This plan lets you take control of your mobile plan and decide how much you want to spend!
This company is a technology leader in mobile connectivity. Their founders have invented many wireless technologies you use today in your daily life. Backed by top investors in high tech, their team – led by pioneers in wireless technology – brings mobile communications, security, consumer software and electronics together to deliver the next revolution in mobile services to you.
• With this new service, you can create your own plan based on the unique mix of talk, text and data that’s right for you. You’ll be surprised by how much you can save by only paying for what you need. Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all plans, contracts and commitments.
• You can share any plan with anyone – from one friend to 100 employees or more. It’s up to you how much talk, text and data you want to share. And there are no commitments or expensive contracts.
• You want to give your child a phone, but you don’t want to worry about how they’re using it. With this service, you can easily set curfews, approve contacts and apps, and determine how much of your plan they can use, all from your phone. You’ll get peace of mind, and they’ll get a phone that grows with them.
Customers who accept their invitation to participate in the beta program will receive:
• 80% discount on phones during the purchase window
• $100 credit if they transfer their number during March 2013
• $100 credit if they participate in 3 online surveys (~10 minutes each) and one phone/skype interview about their experience during the Beta.
1) Use the phone as your main mobile phone
2) Do not discuss or disclose information about the Beta publicly
3) Do not re-sell the phones during the Beta
Only a limited number of new customers will be allowed into the Beta, so the earlier people sign-up, the better their chances. The first round of invitations will be going out this week.
To join, visit the Launch site, click through and complete the profile form. Within 24-48 hours typically (if there is space left in the round), you will receive an email invitation containing coupon codes, and a password to the site to place an order and join. You will also receive contact information to answer any questions you might have.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Can I cancel?
Yes. You can cancel anytime. If you choose to cancel during the Beta, we will send you a box to return the device, and we’ll compensate you for your time.
2) Am I obligated to buy?
Nope. Signing up will get you an invitation with all the details and access to join. If you choose not to, there’s no obligation.
Thanks to Innovative Mobile Company for sponsoring today’s discussion. All opinions expressed are my own.