I love making fun cocktails at home! This Dulce de Leche Martini Recipe was a new one for me! Normally I make fruity cocktails but this week I decided to try something new. I found this recipe in the 200 Easy Mexican Recipes Cookbook I was intrigued and also a bit nervous. I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this Dulce de Leche Martini since it is so different from what I normally prepare.
I have to say this martini surprised me! It is sweet without being overpoweringly sweet. You taste the caramel and then the cream.
If you like sweet drinks this is a fun one to try. I am normally a fruity cocktail person so this was a whole new flavor for me.
Dulce de Leche Martini Recipe
1/2 oz rum
2 tbsp heavy or whipping cream
2 tbsp caramel sauce
1. Fill a shaker with ice, pour in rum, cream and caramel sauce
2. Add caramel sauce to inside rim of the martini glass
3. Shake well and strain into martini glass
- 1/2 oz rum
- 2 tbsp heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- Fill a shaker with ice, pour in rum, cream and caramel sauce
- Add caramel sauce to inside rim of the martini glass
- Shake well and strain into martini glass