Today is National Pina Colada Day!!!
I think I am in love with this holiday! What better thing to celebrate than a frosty, cold, amazing, wonderful and lovely Pina Colada! Can you tell that I like Pina Coladas just a bit? 🙂
Pina Coladas make me think about beach vacations in Hawaii, Cruising the Caribbean and relaxing in Mexico. There is nothing quite like kicking back on the beach with a frosty Pina Colada and watching the world go by. I always feel like we are on vacation the moment I get a cold frosty Pina Colada and sit in a beach chair. While I sadly can’t be in a beach chair quite as often as I would like to I can make amazing Pina Coladas at home with our favorite Pina Colada Recipe! This recipe is super easy to make and tastes amazing!
Here is our favorite Pina Colada Recipe
3 ounces of rum
2 ounces Cream of Coconut
2 ounces Pineapple Juice
Crushed ice (enough to fill the serving glass).
1. Add ice, cream of coconut, pineapple juice and rum to the Blender, Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a Hurricane Glass and garnish.
If you are looking to spice up your Pina Colada check out this recipe for a Lava Flow! It is a pina colada with a strawberry twist that is quite amazing!
- 3 ounces of rum
- 2 ounces Cream of Coconut
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- Crushed ice (enough to fill the serving glass).
- Add ice, cream of coconut, pineapple juice and rum to the Blender, Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a Hurricane Glass and garnish.