Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta…yes please!
Let’s be honest the last thing I want to do is stand and watch water boil. I have so many other things I would rather be doing.
-Taking a nap
-Playing on Pinterest
-Talking to my lovely Husband
or well almost anything has to be better than waiting for water to boil. You just stand there waiting and waiting and waiting and it feels like it takes forever and it still is not to a rolling boil.
SOOOOOO I decided to try my hand at making Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta and I am so happy that I did!
Hello easy! Oh my goodness so easy and tastes so good!
Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta
1 box of penne
1 bottle of your favorite pasta sauce
Basil to top if you like
1. Place the pasta in a colander and get it wet. Wet enough that the pasta has some water on it when you place it in the crock pot
2. Pour the pasta in the crock pot
3. Spread mozzarella cheese over the pasta
4. Pour the pasta sauce over the pasta and cheese
5. Fill the sauce bottle half full and shake it to get all of the sauce, pour over the pasta
6. Cook on low for 2-3 hours
Check back on the pasta after 2 hours to make sure it is not stuck to the sides of the pan and fully cooked