This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
Woohoo it finally feels like summer is here!
I am so excited to fire up the grill and get barbecuing outside.
Our friends at KRAFT sent over this delicious Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo and Peppers recipe and I just had to make it for John.
It is the perfect way to kick of summer and using the barbecue.
Did you know that KRAFT cheeses now come in a smaller package!
I love when a company does something to help the environment and reduce waste on their own. A few weeks ago I had the chance to talk with a KRAFT rep who told me all about their new program to reduce waste.
Seriously so cool to hear! The new packaging is significantly smaller while still having 2 full cups of the amazing KRAFT cheese we all love.
I ran into Safeway to pick up the new packaging and it was really popular! There was a great display with all of my favorite KRAFT cheese packages. I picked up a variety to work with over the next few weeks.
Make sure and check out Safeway Just For You!
This week I am excited to share this Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo and Peppers!
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 pound refrigerated pizza dough, room temperature
3/4 cup fresh salsa
4oz pork chorizo
1/2 cup mixed red and yellow peppers
1 package, 8oz KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar cheese
1. Heat grill to medium heat
2. Brush 1 Tbsp oil onto large sheet of parchment paper, divide dough in half and place 1 piece on parchment paper
3. Transfer dough to grill and grill for 2-4 minutes until crust is slighly charred.
4. Flip the dough over on the grill, top with salsa, peppers and KRAFT cheese.
5. Grill for 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted