Many thanks to Nestle Toll House for sponsoring today’s story and introducing me to the new Nestle DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels! I have been having so much fun baking up holiday treats with the new DelightFulls Filled baking morsels. Hello YUM!
As soon as I saw the mint flavored DelightFulls I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I mean seriously how can you go wrong with mint chocolate chip cookies. YUM!
There are so many great flavors of DelightFulls to choose from!
These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make from scratch and taste amazing.
I had a hard time not eating all of the mint filled DelightFulls while I was baking. They taste so good. I have so many more recipes I can’t wait to make with the new DelightFulls.
We picked up the Caramel, Mint and Peanut Butter filled DelightFulls at our local grocery store. I am keeping my eye out for the Cherry filled DelightFulls.
DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels bring a new and exciting way to bake! Innovative technology provides the same great Nestle Toll House Chocolate you know and love, now filled with 4 delicious flavors.
Slightly larger than a regular morsel, these morsels allow you to put a special twist on traditional recipes like a cookie or a brownie, or open up a variety of new fun recipes to try!
The DelightFulls filled morsels hold their shape when they bake, and can be used whole, cut in half, or coarsely chopped for a surprising delight of flavor and color in a baked good (not to mention popping them in your mouth right out of the bag!)
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, 2 sticks
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups Nestle Toll House Mint Filled DelightFulls
pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set to the side.
2. Beat sugar, brown sugar and granulated sugar with the vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time until combined
3. Slowly add in flour mixture until well combined
4. Stir in Mint filled DelightFulls
5. Drop by rounded spoonful on baking sheet
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until golden brown, cool on wire racks
If you like crunchier chocolate chip cookies you could easily add in your favorite nuts to this recipe.
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, 2 sticks
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups Nestle Toll House Mint Filled DelightFulls
- Preheat oven to 375 derees
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set to the side.
- Beat sugar, brown sugar and granulated sugar with the vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time until combined
- Slowly add in flour mixture until well combined
- Stir in Mint filled DelightFulls
- Drop by rounded spoonful on baking sheet
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until golden brown, cool on wire racks