Guinness Week continues today with this easy Guinness Chocolate Cupcake Recipe! When I say easy I truly mean easy!
Seriously this is probably the easiest cupcake recipe we have shared. Plus they taste amazing!
Have you ever wondered what it is like to visit the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Ireland? Check out our Guinness Storehouse post to see all of the photos from our tour and learning how to pour the perfect pint of Guinness.
Do you have a favorite Guinness recipe? I love making this Crock Pot Guinness Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patrick’s day. It tastes amazing and everyone loves it!
Easy Guinness Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 can/bottle of Guinness
Oil and eggs according to cake mix instructions
Pre-heat oven to cake mix instructions
1. Combine ingredients on cake mix instructions but replace water with Guinness.
2. Bake according to the box instructions
Ice with cream cheese icing
Seriously theses are crazy easy Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can/bottle of Guinness
- Oil and eggs according to cake mix instructions
- Pre-heat oven to cake mix instructions
- Combine ingredients on cake mix instructions but replace water with Guinness.
- Bake according to the box instructions
- Ice with cream cheese icing