Some mornings are just a bit crazy! You want to make breakfast a filling meal that keeps the family going through the day but you also don’t want to think about what time that means getting out of bed.
Today’s slow cooker recipe is designed to let you press snooze a few times and soak up quality time with your pillow. You can start this Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe up before you go to bed and it is ready to go in the morning. Everyone can grab a bowl when they get up and you don’t have to stress about making sure breakfast is served!
Plus it tastes amazing and everyone will love it! The perfect way to kick off a great day!
Crock Pot Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
6 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp butter
1/8 tsp salt
1. Combine water, old fashion oats, brown sugar, butter and salt in the crock pot
2. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours
3. Stir in blueberries
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 6½ cups water
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 pint blueberries
- Combine water, old fashion oats, brown sugar, butter and salt in the crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours
- Stir in blueberries