This Crock Pot French Fry Casserole Recipe tastes great and is fun to make. There is just something about french fries that we love. Plus how can you go wrong using the crock pot to make a delicious meal!
This French Fry Casserole is a fantastic combination of well french fries…i know shocking, along with hamburger, onion, beans and cheese!
Pretty perfect combo if I do say myself.
Crock Pot French Fry Casserole
1 pound ground beef, browned
1/2 bag frozen french fries
1 onion, chopped
16 can, light red kidney beans, drained
1/4 pound Velveeta, cubed
10 3/4 oz can Tomato Soup
Salt and pepper
1. Brown beef and drain before pouring into crock pot.
2. add in french fries, onions, kidney beans, and Velveeta in layers. Pour Tomato soup over the top. Season with salt and pepper
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
Cheesy yummy goodness!!!
- 1 pound ground beef browned
- 1/2 bag frozen french fries
- 1 onion chopped
- 16 can light red kidney beans, drained
- 1/4 pound Velveeta cubed
- 10 3/4 oz can Tomato Soup
- Salt and pepper
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.