It is hard to believe that Halloween is only a few weeks away. I feel like this year has just flown by! I thought it would be fun to make a cocktail for Halloween that looks like my favorite Halloween candy…Candy Corn. I hope you all enjoy our Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe. It is a sweet treat perfect for Halloween!
Do you have big plans for Halloween? Will you be dressing up?
Would you believe I have no idea what we are doing for Halloween. It is creeping up on us so quickly I really need to decide. I am not one for scary movies so we will definitely not be watching any scary movies on Halloween. I need to pick up some Halloween candy for trick or treaters but don’t want to have it in the house to early because well it might not last until Halloween. Do you have a favorite candy to pass out?
Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe
1 1/2 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodke
3 oz Sour Mix
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1/2 oz Grenadine
Whipped cream for topping
1. Combine Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, Sour Mix and Pineapple Juice in a shaker with ice, shake away
2. Pour mix into a martini glass
3. Slowly pour Grenadine into mix so it settles at the bottom
4. Top with whip cream
Perfect for Halloween Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodke
- 3 oz Sour Mix
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, Sour Mix and Pineapple Juice in a shaker with ice, shake away
- Pour mix into a martini glass
- Slowly pour Grenadine into mix so it settles at the bottom
- Top with whip cream