This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ . All opinions are 100% mine.
Oh my gosh you guys Fall is here! I know it is not officially Fall, but it is sure feeling like it in Spokane. We are finally getting some rain and the wildfires are dying down. It feels so good out!
I am already thinking about sweater and jeans weather! Football season, family get-togethers, and everything Fall!
Today I am sharing a seriously oh so delicious pulled pork pizza recipe. Can I just say this may be one of the best recipes we have made!
This pulled pork pizza is so easy to make I am not even sure we should call it a true recipe. This pizza is perfect for football parties! I used Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ Pulled Pork BBQ in a sweet and spicy sauce on the pizza and it turned out amazing!
Farm Rich has introduced a new line of delicious, slow smoked, restaurant quality BBQ called Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ. Made with all natural premium cuts of meat, slow cooked in the Farm Rich smokehouse for hours, then hand pulled and mixed with a custom blend of sauces to create the ultimate BBQ experience.
Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ has no artificial ingredients and no preservatives and comes frozen in a convenient microwavable and oven-ready tray! To make the pulled pork pizza all I had to do was dethaw the Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ pulled pork and get the rest of the ingredients ready! So dang easy!
The best part is you get the barbecue flavor without having to barbecue! As the weather turns this is the perfect way to continue getting the barbecue flavor and not have to be outside in the chilly weather!
Pulled Pork Pizza Recipe
1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ in a sweet and spicy sauce
1 premade pizza crust
1 small can pineapple chunks
2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
4 strips of bacon, cooked
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1. Dethaw Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork
2. Spread barbecue sauce over the pizza crust
3. Top with pulled pork, bacon, cilantro, pineapple, jalapeno peppers
4. Cook according to pizza crust instructions
Slice and enjoy
What recipe will you make with Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ?
This Pulled Pork Pizza is perfect for your next party! So easy to make and everyone will love it!
- 1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ in a sweet and spicy sauce
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 1 small can pineapple chunks
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Barbecue sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Dethaw Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork
- Spread barbecue sauce over the pizza crust
- Top with pulled pork, bacon, cilantro, pineapple, jalapeno peppers
- Cook according to pizza crust instructions
- Slice and enjoy