Recycling Bowling Balls
While I was looking up this information I found out that over 100,000 bowling balls go to the landfill every year. Most balls are made out of urethane and cost-prohibitive to recycle. So I believe it’s time for a whole lot of funny yard art.
1. Some balls are plastic and can be recycled.
2. Garden decoration- bowling balls can be covered in mosaic and other decorations. Check out the internet for lots of ideas.
3. Door stops- decorate like above.
4. Give away maybe someone else can use or figure out a use for it. Thrift stores or charity stores.
5. Call local bowling alley and ask if they would be able to use them for a junior bowling league or Special Olympics.