This year I will travel well over 100,000. Through my travels I have seen so many real life travel tips it is amazing. These are from observing other passengers at the airport and my own experiences. Even with as much travel as I do some days I forget to charge my iPad making for really long flights.
Do you have any great real life travel tips or stories? I would love to hear about them. I think we can all learn from our each others travel life lessons and help make sure we don’t make the same mistakes.
1. Never place keys in luggage always keep them in your carry on bag
2. Suitcases with 4 wheels that revolve will make your life a lot easier. It is worth the extra $$$$
3. Download the airlines app so you can easily track your flight status. Also change your seat selection.
4. Always pack charging cables in your carry on.
5. Bring a few dollars in quarters for parking meters
6. Print you flight itinerary and put on top of your suitcase so it is the first thing seen if your bag has to be opened. That way if it is list your itinerary and info are right there.
7. Clean off your phone memory before you leave home.
8. Pack the meds you may need. It can be a bit crazy trying to find what you need or want while traveling.
9. If you see a clean restroom use it while you can. Bring kleenex or toilet paper with you
10. Bring $25-50 in different denomination of bills. For valet, cash only spots