Cruising has become one of the most popular vacations. Anyone who has been on one would agree and typically has loyalty to a particular cruise line. For this reason several of the cruise lines have created their own branding that is unique to their cruise line only and can be easily identified anywhere you go! Here are 7 sure signs you are on a Carnival Cruise!
7) Waterslides aboard Carnival cruise ships is something everyone should experience. There is something about taking off fourteen stories above the ocean with sweeping views in every direction. You make your way through the slide to splash in the refreshing water below just so you can take off and do it again. It even brings out the inner child in adults! I knew of a particular adult named Taylor that probably created a record for the number of times a person, child or adult, in a one week period!
6) Towels are placed in your stateroom and ready for use as soon as you get aboard. The sign even says it all; Take me out. Sun Needed. This really goes with the fun ship standard and sun and water are a key part to a fun Carnival Vacation.
5) Movies at night under the stars is a great way to relax and unwind! It brings back the feel of Drive-in theaters except this time the sound quality is fantastic! It’s easy too, just show up, grab some popcorn and a beach chair and enjoy! I have even seen people in the pool or hot tub enjoying the movies.
4) Towel Animals bring smiling faces to everyone aboard. Each night you open your stateroom door in anticipation to see what your room steward has created for you. I personally get excited when I see a monkey towel animal hanging from somewhere inside my room. Look in your Carnival FunTimes and find out when the ship has their Towel Zoo. You will be amazed as you walk out on Deck 9 and see towel animals covering the outside deck by the pool! They even sell a book in the gift shop showing how to make these towel animals!
3) Chocolate Melting Cake is an experience! This desert is offered each night in the Main Dining Room and is the best desert in the cruise line industry. It’s a warm chocolate cake that is soft and gooey on the inside. It melts onto your tongue as your taste buds go crazy. Each bite is as wonderful as the last and leaves you wanting more.
2) Boat Drinks just taste better on vacation. Not sure if it is the warm tropical sun, the cool breeze or the fact that it’s hot/humid outside. It could be Carnival has some of the best mixed drinks onboard! This is the Kiss on the Lips and all I can say is Yum! If Beer is your thing then check out the Red Frog Red. It’s Carnivals own beer and can only be found aboard a Carnival Ship!
1) The Carnival Funnel is the Icon Of Carnival Cruise Lines! Just like the bulls eye for Target or the swish for Nike, the Carnival Funnel makes a statement and It stands out anywhere you go. For those who have sailed Carnival it brings back memories at sea and the desire to return back.