As a member of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network, I am being compensated by MIRACLE WHIP for my participation in this campaign. All opinions expressed are my own.
Today we are really excited to share with you this Bacon Cheddar Onion Dip Recipe!
This recipe is perfect for football parties, holiday parties or any time you need a quick and easy appetizer. This Bacon Cheddar Onion Dip Recipe is sure to please everyone in your family. It has the sweet and tangy taste of MIRACLE WHIP paired with bacon, cheddar and onions….you just can’t go wrong with these great ingredients.
Be proud to entertain your family and friends this season by planning in advance and mapping out a menu that takes dishes up a notch with one of these amazing recipes – and yes, MIRACLE WHIP is in all of them! From kicking off a holiday bash with Curried Chicken Appetizer Bites to topping off a great dinner party with a Heavenly Chocolate Cake, add the sweet and tangy taste of MIRACLE WHIP
MIRACLE WHIP Dressing isn’t just a must-have for giving dips and salads a kick; as the weather cools down, you can take your holiday and seasonal menus – whether for a fall frenzy with friends or Thanksgiving dinner with the family – to the next level of awesome with the one-of-a-kind bold, tangy flavor of MIRACLE WHIP in apps, entrees and even desserts.
For more ideas on holiday fare and menus that won’t go unnoticed, visit www.MiracleWhip.com.
Check out these tips to add something different to your holiday bashes (and make your time in the kitchen a little easier):
- Don’t be bland with your leftover chicken: you can use last night’s family dinner for tomorrow’s holiday celebration with friends. Cooked chicken and some MIRACLE WHIP are main ingredients in the Curried Chicken Appetizer Bites, an awesome and easy party favorite.
- Take entertaining up a notch…without even trying. Before your holiday gathering, print out a few menus and use them as part of your table settings so your guests know what’s for dinner. Or get prepped early by setting the dinner table the night before. Then, you can hit snooze one more time on party day.
- Seasonal and holiday recipes don’t have to feel expected or be a time suck to prepare – sometimes a savory pizza (Mediterranean Pizza) can be both surprising and quick party hits during the busy holiday entertaining season.
BACON-CHEDDAR ONION DIP
PREP TIME: 10 min. | TOTAL TIME: 45 min.
MAKES: 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
WHAT YOU NEED
1-1/4 cups MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 onion, chopped
6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
2 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE all ingredients except tomatoes.
SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE 35 min. or until golden brown and bubbly. Top with tomatoes
Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese.
Serve with crackers and/or cut-up fresh vegetables.
MIRACLE WHIP and Proud of It
Check out the hashtag #ProudofIt to see all of the great recipes made for this project!
Bacon Cheddar Onion Dip RecipePrint Rate
- 1-1/4 cups MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon crumbled
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE all ingredients except tomatoes.
- SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 35 min. or until golden brown and bubbly. Top with tomatoes
- Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese.