Wow! We are already at Day 17 of our 25 days of holiday sweets and treats! Today’s treat is for coffee and chocolate lovers!
No Bake Chocolate Mocha Cookies are so dang easy to make! You don’t even have to turn on the oven!
You can coat the No Bake Chocolate Mocha Cookies with powdered sugar for an extra bit of sweetness or leave them plain.
No Bake Chocolate Mocha Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 tbsp baking cocoa
1 tbsp strong brewed coffee
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup quick cooking oats, uncooked
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1. Blend together butter, sugar, cocoa, coffee and vanilla.
2. Stir in oats, mix well
3. Form into 1 inch balls, dip balls in powdered sugar
4. Place on wax paper to set
25 Days of Holiday cookies and treats
Day 1 – Krumkake
Day 2 – Crock Pot Cinnamon Pecans
Day 3 – Sweet & Spicy Almonds
Day 4 – Minty Chocolate Balls
Day 5 – Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
Day 7- Molasses Cookies
Day 8- Ranger Cookies
Day 9 – Coconut Pineapple Drop Cookies
Day 11 – Apricot Coconut Cookie
Day 12 – Butter Pecan Cookies
Day 13 – Frosted Pineapple Cookies
Day 14 – White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Day 15 – Butterscotch No Bake Cookies
Day 16 – Bourbon Pecan Pralines
Make sure to check back each morning for a new holiday cookie and treat recipe!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 1 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1¾ cup quick cooking oats, uncooked
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Blend together butter, sugar, cocoa, coffee and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, mix well
- Form into 1 inch balls, dip balls in powdered sugar
- Place on wax paper to set