During my trip to Puerto Vallarta I had the chance to stay at the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa and I loved it! This resort is truly amazing!
I just have to show you the view from my room before I gush about anything else. How can you not smile and love waking up to this view everyday!
During my stay I made sure and enjoyed the pool and bar service for research sake of course I am happy to say that the bar service is great and they make a fantastic frosty beverage. I asked my server to surprise me with something fruity and blended and each time he brought back a delicious drink.
The pool is cool and refreshing. You can enjoy volleyball or water basketball or just float the day away in the water. Servers are available to bring drinks and food to your pool chair if you like.
The resort also has multiple restaurants on site ranging from sushi to fine dining.
- Open for breakfast and dinner
- La Estancia, a Puerto Vallarta Restaurant that combines Mexican old world charm with contemporary style. Excellent Mexican cuisine and prime steaks.
- Open for dinner
- Enjoy a wide variety of sushi, teppanyaki bbq, and Thai cuisine at this Japanese inspired Puerto Vallarta restaurant.
CHAMPIONS SPORTS BAR
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Enjoy 2 big screens and 21 LDC TVs for your sports viewing pleasure. Great bar food in a casual atmosphere in Puerto Vallarta.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A pool/beach-side restaurant offering alfresco dining with fresh seafood and salads, grill specialties and tropical drinks.
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view over tapas and cocktails. The lobby bar also features a selection of the finest tequilas available.
The breakfast buffet has a great variety of food to entice anyone. I highly suggest enjoying the green juice each morning. I would ship this to Spokane by the gallon if I could figure out how to do it! I fell in love with it during my visit and can’t wait to get more of it.
One of the really cool things about the Casa Magna is they make their own brand of tequila. You can go through a tequila tasting and learn about what goes into making their great tequila.
This was my first tequila tasting and I didn’t realize that you taste tequila very similar to how you taste wine. After going through the tasting I definitely have a new respect for tequila.
The resort has a lovely beach that is easily accessible from anyone on the property. You can enjoy a lounge chair at the beach or the pool depending on your preference.
If you enjoy spas the spa at CasaMagna is fantastic. I enjoyed a tequila scrub and it was great. I was a bit worried that I was going to visit the airport smelling like a bottle of tequila but thankfully that did not happen. I was incredibly relaxed after my tequila scrub that I slept most of my flight home! It was the perfect way to end a fantastic trip to Puerto Vallarta.
The staff at the CasaMagna is phenomenal! I was so impressed with how nice they were and how much they want to make sure each guest is happy. I had multiple employees stop and talk to me as I was walking around the resort. They answered all of my questions and told me their favorite parts of the resort.
The CasaMagna offers multiple different types of stays depending on if you are interested in an all inclusive stay or just a regular stay. Their website has a ton of information on the resort and great photos.
You can also find the CasaMagna on Facebook
The CasaMagna resort is located at
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Paseo La Marina Norte 435, Marina Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48354 Mexico