You all know I love crock pot recipes. I use my crock pot almost daily to make our dinners and sweet treats. Todays Crock Pot Baked Apple Recipe is my new favorite sweet treat.
So dang easy to make and oh my goodness so delicious!
I am diving headfirst into Fall! My closet has been turned over to sweaters, jeans and cute socks. I am ready for hot tea, the leaves to change and curling up on the couch watching football.
For me Fall is all about apples and well pumpkin but mainly apples! I just love them. Growing up in Washington you tend to think of apples first for Fall treats. We grew up enjoying amazing apple treats. I keep hoping to get my Mom over for a week or 2 just to make all of the treats we grew up on.
What do you think of when you think of Fall? Crock Pot Baked Apples Recipe
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
6 apples, cored
1 cup apple juice
1. in a bowl combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon
2. Using your fingers pack mixture into the apples
3. Place in the crock pot and sprinkle extra topping over the apples, pour apple juice over the top
4. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 2-3 hours
Top with a dollop of whipped cream
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 apples, cored
- 1 cup apple juice
- in a bowl combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon
- Using your fingers pack mixture into the apples
- Place in the crock pot and sprinkle extra topping over the apples, pour apple juice over the top
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 2-3 hours
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream