You just can’t go wrong with this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe!
Trust me it is fantastic!
You can make it a bit spicier if you like or just add in hot sauce when you are ready to serve the dish. I made this dish a bit mild so that everyone could spice it up to their liking. If John had his way everything would be super spicy but I like to make things at a medium level and give him the hot sauce to doctor up his dish.
Do you have a favorite Crock Pot Recipe? We would love to hear about it! We love using the crock pot to make as many recipes as we possibly can.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe
2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
1/4 cup chicken stock/broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place chicken, hot sauce, and chicken broth in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours
3. Use a fork and shred the chicken in the sauce in the crock pot
This crock pot buffalo chicken works great on a kaiser roll served with blue cheese dressing,
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich RecipePrint Rate
- 2 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock/broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken, hot sauce, and chicken broth in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Use a fork and shred the chicken in the sauce in the crock pot