You just can’t go wrong with this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe!
Trust me it is fantastic!
You can make it a bit spicier if you like or just add in hot sauce when you are ready to serve the dish. I made this dish a bit mild so that everyone could spice it up to their liking. If John had his way everything would be super spicy but I like to make things at a medium level and give him the hot sauce to doctor up his dish.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe
2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
1/4 cup chicken stock/broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place chicken, hot sauce, and chicken broth in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours
3. Use a fork and shred the chicken in the sauce in the crock pot
This crock pot buffalo chicken works great on a kaiser roll served with blue cheese dressing,
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup chicken stock/broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken, hot sauce, and chicken broth in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Use a fork and shred the chicken in the sauce in the crock pot
Follow Tammilee Tips’s board Tammilee Tips Recipes on Pinterest.