Are you trying to find family friendly things to do in Las Vegas?
Look no farther! Thanks to our friends in Las Vegas we have compiled a great list of family friendly activities in Las Vegas! Everything from the movies to coasters we have you covered!
Town Square Las Vegas is a shopping, dining and entertainment center on the south end of Las Vegas Boulevard. The open-air center features a collage of Old World and contemporary architectural styles, along with pedestrian-friendly streets and lushly landscaped walkways that provide the ideal atmosphere for enjoying a day with the family. Highlights include:
- AMC Town Square 18 – Whether you’re planning a date night or family bonding, it’s always a good time to see a movie. AMC Town Square 18 delivers all the top blockbuster films that cater to kids and adults. Located on the far west end of Town Square, AMC offers a premier movie-going experience with stadium seating, digital projection, 3D movies, innovative amenities and more.
- GameWorks– GameWorks is a 37,000-square-foot venue featuring a 7,000-square-foot arcade game floor, an eight-lane bowling alley and an eSports Arena where competitive video gaming and casual play offer plenty of digital entertainment options. GameWorks at Town Square is a flagship location for the brand complete with a 240-seat dining room and a menu that features inventive American cuisine. For more information visit gameworks.com.
- Children’s Park– The Children’s Park provides hours of fun for kids of all ages. Located adjacent to Town Square Park, the Children’s Park is home to a Pop Jet fountain where kids can splash and play in the water, a tree house located within a 42-foot tall live Oak tree, slides, hedge maze, playhouses and more.
- Movies in the Square– Every Thursday June 4 through August 20 enjoy G & PG-rated movies for the whole family at The Green at Town Square. Admission is free and seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Show times begin at sundown, but be sure to come early for live entertainment and kid-friendly activities.
- Cactus Coaster– Bring the kids to Town Square for a ride on the Cactus Coaster. The electric train with a locomotive and four passenger wagons is trackless and powered by a silent 48-volt motor. A conductor is on board to take passengers on their journey though the open-air center. Children and adults can ride the mini-express train for $3, and adults with children under two years ride for free. Tickets are available at the Town Square Concierge and can be purchased in advance or the day of the ride.
- Artsy Nannies – Artsy Nannies offers a childcare service at Town Square that provides professional nannies that will watch your child so you can enjoy a little free time. Parents can hire nannies while they go to dinner, enjoy happy hour, watch a movie or shop. Or, stop in with the family and attend one of their free children’s activities that are scheduled weekly. In addition to its childcare service, Artsy Nannies sells educational toys, puzzles, children’s books and more. For more information visit ArtsyNannies.com or call 702.448.4352.
- Yogurtland – For a mid-day or after dinner treat families flock to Yogurtland where they can indulge in one or more of the many flavors of frozen yogurt. Yogurtland is located across from Kabuki Japanese Restaurant.
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino – www.miraclemileshopslv.com
Miracle Mile Shops features more than a mile of 200 shopping, dining and entertainment options for everyone in the family. Some highlights include:
- The fountain at the heart of Miracle Mile Shops features lighted water effects, color changing fog, bursts of light and dramatic, original soundtracks broadcast via a state-of-the-art surround sound system. Show Times: Daily on the hour noon – 11 p.m. (free)
- Excitement pours down at Miracle Mile Shops during the indoor rainstorm. You simply can’t miss this miracle in the desert featuring thunder, lightning, fog and pouring rain. Show Times: Monday-Thursday top of each hour 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Friday-Sunday every half hour 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. (free)
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic: Nathan’s wild sense of humor, top notch magic and Vegas production show elements make this one of the best shows on the strip. One of the biggest stars on “America’s Got Talent” and the most viewed Magician ever on YouTube, Nathan and his cast of characters are the perfect show for all ages. (saxetheater.com)
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater: The most beloved family show in the world, featuring an amazing cast of housecats, dogs, parrots… even geese and mice! Critics describe the show as a unique blend of physical comedy, world-champion juggling and the extraordinary talents of more than 30 performing pets. Gregory Popovich has rescued these animals from shelters all over the country and has transformed them into Las Vegas stars. (vtheater.com)
- Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops’ only Las Vegas location.
DUCK COMMANDER MUSICAL at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino – www.duckcommandermusical.com
The DUCK COMMANDER MUSICAL transports the Louisiana bayou to the Las Vegas stage in a captivating 90-minute show – seasoned with all the southern spirit and down-to-earth humor you expect from America’s most famous backwoods family, the Robertsons. But while the true-to-life, rags-to-riches story behind A&E’s mega hit Duck Dynasty will surely please its most loyal fans, audiences unfamiliar with the Robertsons will also find themselves charmed – and even moved – by this surprising tale of faith, food, and family. Featuring a contemporary score that blends country, rock, gospel, and pop and a multimedia set delivering backwoods authenticity through cutting-edge technology, the DUCK COMMANDER MUSICAL will leave audiences humming the tunes, shedding a tear, and laughing at the hijinx of one family in pursuit of the American dream.
South Point Bowling Center at South Point Hotel Casino and Spa – www.southpointcasino.com
The South Point Bowling Center is the perfect family-friendly place to spend an afternoon in Las Vegas. With 64 state-of-the-art lanes, a snack bar, lounge and pro shop, the fun never stops. The kid-friendly environment allows for maximum excitement for both the kids and parents while enjoying time together.