During the hot months of the summer there is nothing like enjoying a bit of barbecue. I love experimenting with the barbecue and seeing what I can grill and what tastes amazing. These Greek Grilled Avocados turned out wonderful! I have made grilled avocados before but normally I just add in some cheese and olive oil.
For this recipe I wanted to give them the Greek flavor that my Husband loves.
I love the combination of using fresh avocados with sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olive oil, kalamata olives and more. The combination turned out great. The flavors from these Greek Grilled Avocados are so fresh and perfect for a hot summer night. The bit of feta on the top adds the perfect flavor to top it all off.
Greek Grilled Avocados Recipe
Sun dried tomatoes
1. Slice the avocado into chunks so the olive oil and ingredients can spread all over the avocado
2. Drizzle the avocado with olive oil, we like to use sundried tomato infused olive oil
3. Top your avocado with Artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese
4. Place on barbecue for 5-10 minutes depending on the heat of your barbecue
5. Check to make sure your ingredients are not getting to toasted