Do you ever feel like you are buried under a gigantic pile of laundry and there is no end in sight? That no matter what you do there just seems to be more laundry. It feels like for some reason everyone in the house wants clean clothes all the time….crazy right!
What if I told you that you can use less energy, less water and get more done at one time! It’s true! Best Buy has LG Energy Star Certified Washer and Dryers, and they are dream worthy! Thankfully they don’t have to just be a dream you can enjoy one in your house.
I am giving John not so subtle hints about how much laundry I could get done quickly with the LG Washer and Dryers! OH MY!
Can we pause for a moment and talk about how much I feel like an adult right now. Seriously I am drooling over washer and dryers.
Look at these beautiful pieces of laundry art!!!!
I am just going to let you read these amazing details on why the LG Washer and Dryers rock your socks off. Don’t worry if you rock your socks off you can always clean them up with these washers and dryers…see what I did there. Horrible pun but hopefully you giggled just a tad bit. 🙂
Why not celebrate Earth Day with new Energy Star Certified Washer and Dryers! Check out all of the appliances Best Buy is featuring for Earth Day!
ENERGY STAR certified Washers*:
• Use less energy. On average, a new ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer uses 280 KWh of electricity and can save you $40 a year on your utility bills compared to a standard model.
• Use less water. A full-sized ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer uses 13 gallons of water per load, compared to the 23 gallons used by a standard machine. That’s a savings of more than 3,000 gallons of water, per year!!
• Is your washer over 10 years old? Washers built before 2003 are significantly less efficient than newer models. If you have a standard clothes washer that is over 10 years old, it’s costing you, on average $180 a year.
ENERGY STAR certified Dryers*
• Use 20 percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance
• Sensor Drying. Use sensor drying, not timed drying. ENERGY STAR dryer models incorporate advanced moisture sensors to help you reduce your dryer’s energy use. This feature ensures that your dryer will automatically shut off when clothes are dry
• Low heat setting. Longer drying cycles on a low heat setting use less energy. When you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryer, look in the informational materials shipped with the product for which cycle was tested for certification and how the dryer’s other cycles or settings may use more or less energy.
• Consider gas. Eighty percent of dryers in the US are electric. If you have the option, consider using a gas dryer to save money and reduce your environmental impact.
The innovative LG TWIN Wash is all about efficiency, helping you get more clothes cleaner in less time. With a combined capacity of up to 6.6 cu. ft., the TWIN Wash boasts an ergonomically elevated and angled door that makes loading and unloading easier. Plus, the LED control panel is located on the door, right at your fingertips……… oh my!
TurboWash 2.0 feature saves up to 30 minutes on larger loads with outstanding cleaning performance! Plus the TurboSteam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for greater cleaning power, and The full-width lid helps prevent spills thanks to an easy-to-fill detergent tray with recessed design!
I totally understand if you are dreaming of these washers and dryers…I am too! Not only saving time, energy, and water but they are gorgeous to look at. Things like this make me really happy to be living in 2016!
One thing I learned in researching these LG Energy Star certified Washers and Dryers at Best Buy is the Sidekick can pair with almost any LG front load unit. You can wash smaller loads without having to waste water by using the main unit. I had no idea that the Sidekick could do this! Mind blown!
Add the ingenious LG SideKick pedestal washer to almost any LG front load washer to tackle two loads of laundry — both large and small — at the same time. Yes please!
Discretely styled with a concealed control panel, the LG SideKick not only functions as a secondary washer but also raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height and matches the pedestal beneath your LG dryer. How nice would it be for your delicates, hand washables, and workout wear to get special treatment and taken care of making them last longer!
Best Buy offers 18 months major appliance financing or 10% rewards and 10% back in grocery purchases along with FREE delivery on purchases $399+!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free