You know that moment around the holidays when your stomach drops and you realize that you need a gift like yesterday?
That moment when you feel a bit of panic because you just heard that your husband’s gift exchange is tomorrow and he needs a great gift.
Yep! It is that time of year and I am feeling just that way! I am still a bit in shock that we are already deep into December! There is no turning back now the holidays are just around the corner and it is time to whip up some quick, easy, and super cute gifts!
Today we are sharing these super delicious, oh so easy, trust me they are easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bars! PLUS as a bonus I am going to share my go to super quick, crazy easy gift wrapping method that works every time!
First things first let’s dive into the Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bars that are so easy to make and look fantastic packaged up for the holidays!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bars
1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
3/4 cup peanut butter filled chocolate chips or a combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips
1/4 cup strawberry jam
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1. Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil. Press the refrigerated cookie dough into prepared pan until evenly spread out
2. Bake for 25 minutes, check to make sure cookies are done
3. Allow to cool for 15 minutes
4. Spread strawberry jam over the cookie base, sprinkle chocolate peanut butter chips over the top
5. Allow to cool and then cut into bars
Now that you have made these delicious oh so easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bars you need to package them up and have them ready right?
So here it is my super easy holiday gift packaging!
I use Ziploc® Holiday Collection Containers to package my holiday treats! They are available at your local store in a great variety of colors and shapes. Right now you can find Ziploc® Containers with One Press Seal in holiday colors including red, green, white and blue.
We picked up some super cute holiday ribbon along with fun cookie cutters to finish off our packages. I must confess that I cannot tie a bow for the life of me. Being able to use the cookie cutters and ribbon on the Ziploc® Containers saves me from tying a bow.
The Ziploc® Containers with One Press Seal are quick and easy to close! Saving you time and energy this holiday season!
You don’t have to fight to get the lid on the containers and then worry they are going to pop right off again. All you have to do is simple press on the lid and the container is securely closed.
I love that I can package our holiday treats in Ziploc® Containers that can be reused by the recipients. The containers are designed to nest within each other when empty or stack when full.
Want to wrap up lunch or a treat in a super cute holiday way?
Check out Ziploc® limited edition Holiday Collection Storage and Freezer Bags in six different designs! These work great for quick and easy holiday treat bags!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie BarsPrint Rate
- 1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup peanut butter filled chocolate chips or a combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil. Press the refrigerated cookie dough into prepared pan until evenly spread out
- Bake for 25 minutes, check to make sure cookies are done
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes
- Spread strawberry jam over the cookie base, sprinkle chocolate peanut butter chips over the top
- Allow to cool and then cut into bars