Taking a cruise can be an amazing and wonderful romantic vacation!
We thought it would be fun to put together Romantic Cruise Vacation Tips for everyone. We have had the pleasure of taking cruises all around the world and try to find romantic moments each time we are on a cruise ship.
These are our favorite Romantic Cruise Vacation Tips!
1. Serenity Deck
2. Open deck to sit and watch the world go by together
3. Room Service
4. Drinks on your balcony/wine service
5. Cuddle up for a movie under the stars
6. Date night at a specialty restaurant
7. Fun photos together
8. Take a nap together
9. Indulge in chocolate covered strawberries
10. Go dancing together
11. Couples massages
12. Order room service and enjoy breakfast in bed or on your balcony.
13. Book a dream excursion together, cross something off your bucket list!
14. Spend the day doing things on a whim together, no plans just go with the flow and see what happens
15. Surprise your spouse with vow renewals on board the ship
16. Pre-pack love notes that you surprise your significant other with during the trip
A cruise can be the perfect romantic getaway! Whether it is your honeymoon or you are focused on spending time together a cruise is a great romantic vacation!