You all know we love Carnival Cruises! There is something for everyone on a Carnival Cruise ship.
Well I am so excited to say that we are heading out this weekend for Florida to spend 8 days on the Carnival Freedom!
We are going on a Seuss at Sea adventure that includes Green Eggs and Ham breakfast, the new Seuss at Sea library and more!
The Carnival Freedom recently underwent an amazing update that we are really excited to check out!
Updates include an all new Dr. Seuss library called Bookville! Plus Guy’s Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, an EA Sports Bar, Alcemy Bar and so much more!
Our itinerary is packed with fun Seuss at Sea adventures and amazing island stops!
Sunday June 22nd – We board the Carnival Freedom in Ft. Lauderdale
Monday June 23rd- Amazing fun day at sea!
Tuesday June 24th – Grand Turk
We haven’t decided what we are going to do in Grand Turk. Last time we were on the island we went swimming with sharks and barracuda. This time we may just relax on the beach or……
Have you been to the island? Any suggestions on what we should do?
Wednesday June 25th – La Romana, Dominican Republic
While in the Dominican Republic we are headed out on the BAYAHIBE BEACH BREAK excursion with Carnival.
- Departing from the pier, an air conditioned motor coach will take you to a five-star resort in the picturesque fishing village of Bayahibe. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool or a game of volleyball in a private beach area. Take a stroll along the shore, relax on a sun bed, and enjoy a tropical cocktail from the domestic open bar. You will have more than 3 hours of fun in the Dominican sun before returning to your ship.
When we get back on the Carnival Freedom we have a romantic date night planned at the Steakhouse. I am so excited to spend time talking about our adventures and enjoying an amazing meal! So excited to see the extensive menu includes 17 gourmet appetizers, salads, soups and side dishes.
Thursday June 26th -Curacao
We are working on finalizing our plans for our day in Curacao still. I know for sure I want to pick up some amazing spices at the market but other than that we are still trying to decide what all to do.
Friday June 27th – Aruba
While in Aruba we are going on the DE PALM ISLAND BEACH & SNORKEL excursion from Carnival. A fun day of sun, beach and snorkeling awaits us!
- After a 15 minute bus ride, it is a 5-minute ferry ride across the protected lagoon to De Palm Island where you’ll enjoy 3 hours of fun!
- Enjoy the Water Park’s 6 water slides and fun water features.
- Explore the coral reef teeming with tropical fish while snorkeling in one of the best spots in Aruba.
- Lunch buffet, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are included.
- Snorkel gear and lessons are included.
Saturday June 28th – Fun day at sea
Sunday June 29th – Fun day at sea
We are having Green Eggs and Ham breakfast during our sea day! I can’t wait to see all of the amazing menu items Carnival has created.
Monday June 30th – Sadly we have to get off the ship
We are participating in a press trip on the Carnival Freedom. All opinions expressed are our own.