Crock Pot Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
How to make Crock Pot Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 15 mins
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 diced tomatoes 14.5 oz cans
- 1 cup diced celery 3 stalks
- 1 cup diced carrots 2 carrots
- 1 cup diced yellow onion 1 small
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 2 tsp dried
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/3 cups diced zucchini 1 small
- 1 1/3 cups shell pasta
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed 15 oz can
- 1 white navy beans or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed 15 oz can
- 2 cups packed chopped fresh spinach
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Add vegetable stock, water, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onion, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves and sugar to your slow cooker.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat 6 - 8 hours or high 3 - 4 hours.
About 30 -40 minutes before serving add in zucchini, pasta, garlic, kidney beans and white beans and cook on high until pasta is tender.
Stir in spinach and Italian green beans and cook several minutes until heated through.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 672mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5075IU | Vitamin C: 13.8mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1.4mg