This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CHA! by Texas Pete for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
My Husband loves CHA! by Texas Pete Sriracha Sauce! I mean seriously LOVES it!
When I told him I needed to make a recipe with CHA! by Texas Pete he got so excited. Thus ensuing about 2 weeks of debate about what recipe we should make.
We went from crazy wacky recipes to recipes that actually sounded feasible. I can’t even begin to tell you all of the crazy things John thought I should attempt to make. They are just that crazy.
Thankfully we both agreed on Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Barbecue Chicken Wings for the recipe. I wanted to make a recipe that was perfect for football season. An appetizer that everyone would love and that used my favorite cooking utensil the slow cooker.
You can make them as spicy as you like them. John loves spice so I went a bit heavy handed with the CHA! by Texas Pete but you can easily lower the amount if you like a milder spice.
If you are looking for other recipes check out these great CHA! by Texas Pete Recipes! You can find recipes on CHAddiction.com!
Make sure and check out the hashtag #TexasPeteCha to see all of the great recipes that are being shared using CHA! by Texas Pete!
CHA! by Texas Pete has been a household mainstay in the South for years. Thankfully CHA! by Texas Pete is spreading across the country! You can find Cha! by Texas Pete at many grocery stores. If you sadly can not find it in your area don’t despair! Just head to TexasPete.com and you can order it direct to your house!
I am excited to announce that we are giving away a CHA! by Texas Pete prizepack to 1 lucky reader! All you have to do is tell us which of these Recipes is your favorite in the comments below!
Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Barbecue Chicken Wings
3/4 cup ketchup
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
1/2 cup honey
1-3 tablespoons CHA! by Texas Pete depending on how spicy you like things
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 package chicken wings
1. Combine sauce ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Pour sauce into a bag with the chicken wings and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours
3. Place chicken wings into the slow cooker with your prefered amount of sauce. I tend to make really saucy wings so I poured in most of the marinade.
4. Cook in the slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Check the temperature of the wings before serving them.
5. If you would like the sauce to be a bit thicker you can broil the chicken wings for 2-3 minutes.
Serve on a platter or in a large bowl with a lot of napkins!