This Lynchburg Lemonade Recipe is perfect for warm summer days!
Cool and refreshing this drink is everything you need to relax and soak up the gorgeous day. I can picture myself sitting in a rocking chair, with my feet up watching the world go by while sipping on this Lynchburg Lemonade.
We had these in New Orleans and they were perfect on a hot spring day. So refreshing and delicious! I am so excited to share how to make a Lynchburg Lemonade today! I feel like this is such a great drink for summer!
Have you been to New Orleans? What was your favorite cocktail while you were there? Have you tried our Crock Pot Gumbo Recipe? It is the perfect slow cooker recipe to think back on your time in New Orleans or dream of a trip to New Orleans!
This recipe could easily be doubled or tripled if you are serving a crowd. Just mix the Lynchburg Lemonade Recipe in a pitcher instead of a cocktail shaker. You will follow the recipe in the same order just add them to a pitcher.
Lynchburg Lemonade Recipe
1.5 ounces Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey
1.5 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
1.5 ounces triple sec
6 ounces Sprite
Garnish with lemon slice and a maraschino cherry
1. Shake first 3 ingredients with ice and strain into ice-filled glass. Top with the Sprite.
2. Add ice and stir. Garnish with lemon slice and cherries.
- 1.5 ounces jack daniel's tennessee whiskey
- 1.5 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1.5 ounces triple sec
- 6 ounces Sprite
- Shake first 3 ingredients with ice and strain into ice-filled glass. Top with the Sprite.
- Add ice and stir. Garnish with lemon slice and cherries.