After sharing our Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine recipe a few months ago I knew I had to play and see what other flavors we could make. All of our friends are now asking for bottles of moonshine for their birthdays and as gifts. I love being able to bring a fun homemade gift with me to events. Especially one that tastes so darn good!
We have a few other flavors coming up over the next few months. Let us know if you have any flavors you would love to see us make! We are having a great time trying new recipes and seeing what we can make.
Crock Pot Lemonade Moonshine
1. In crock-pot, add water, sugar and lemon juice. Heat on high for 2 hours.
2. Allow mixture to cool to room temp, stir in Everclear
3. Fill jars and place in a cool dark space to allow flavors to combine
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and over 250+ Crock Pot Recipes, we have shared on the blog! Let us know if there are any recipes you are looking for! We love helping everyone with cooking amazing meals
- 6 Lemons, juiced
- 6 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of White Sugar
- 2 Cups of Everclear
- In crock-pot, add water , sugar and lemon juice. Heat on high for 2 hours.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temp, stir in Everclear
- Fill jars and place in a cool dark space to allow flavors to combine