This Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine Recipe is SO EASY to make and looks great! AND IT TASTES AMAZING!
Crock-Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine Recipe
We have been giving this as gifts for friends and family and everyone loves it! Seriously loves it! I keep having friends and family asking for 2nd and 3rd containers because they like it so much.
This Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine is delicious on its own or you can mix it with Coke, pour it over ice cream, mix it with lemonade. There are so many great ways to enjoy this moonshine!
We love serving the Crock-Pot Cherry Moonshine over vanilla bean ice cream. A small dish is all you need for a decadent dessert!
Amazon has fantastic labels that work great to turn a mason jar into a gift. I loved these Avery Labels that you can customize before printing on them.
Crock-Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine
- Cherry juice
- Everclear or vodka depending on what you have
Great Crockpot Drink Recipes
Check out all of our vegetarian crockpot recipes.
- Combine cherries, sugar and cherry juice in the crock pot, stir until combined
- Cook on low for 1-2 hours until sugar dissolves
- Allow to cool, once cool pour in everclear
- Store in mason jars or sealed containers
Recipe originally shared on April 20, 2015. Updated December 2020