This Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine Recipe is SO EASY to make and looks great! AND IT TASTES AMAZING!
We have been giving this as gifts for friends and family and everyone loves it! Seriously loves it! I keep having friends and family asking for 2nd and 3rd containers because they like it so much.
This Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine is delicious on it's own or you can mix it with Coke, pour it over ice cream, mix it with lemonade. There are so many great ways to enjoy this moonshine!
We love serving the Crock Pot Cherry Moonshine over vanilla bean ice cream. A small dish is all you need for a decadent dessert!
Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine
2 cans cherries, 15oz each
½ cup sugar
1 32oz container of cherry juice
2 cups everclear or vodka depending on what you have
1. Combine cherries, sugar and cherry juice in the crock pot, stir until combined
2. Cook on low for 1-2 hours until sugar dissolves
3. Allow to cool, once cool pour in everclear
4. Store in mason jars or sealed containers
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 2 cans cherries 15oz each
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 32 oz container of cherry juice
- 2 cups everclear or vodka depending on what you have
- Combine cherries, sugar and cherry juice in the crock pot, stir until combined
- Cook on low for 1-2 hours until sugar dissolves
- Allow to cool, once cool pour in everclear
- Store in mason jars or sealed containers