Hello Yum! That is how I describe this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Lemonade Moonshine Recipe!
After sharing our Crock Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine recipe a few months ago I knew I had to play and see what other flavors we could make. All of our friends are now asking for bottles of moonshine for their birthdays and as gifts. I love being able to bring a fun homemade gift with me to events. Especially one that tastes so darn good!
We have a few other flavors coming up over the next few months. Let us know if you have any flavors you would love to see us make! We are having a great time trying new recipes and seeing what we can make.
Crock Pot Lemonade Moonshine
1. In crock-pot, add water, sugar and lemon juice. Heat on high for 2 hours.
2. Allow mixture to cool to room temp, stir in Everclear
3. Fill jars and place in a cool dark space to allow flavors to combine
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and over 250+ Crock Pot Recipes, we have shared on the blog! Let us know if there are any recipes you are looking for! We love helping everyone with cooking amazing meals
Crock Pot Lemonade Moonshine RecipePrint Rate
- 6 Lemons juiced
- 6 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of White Sugar
- 2 Cups of Everclear
- In crock-pot, add water , sugar and lemon juice. Heat on high for 2 hours.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temp, stir in Everclear
- Fill jars and place in a cool dark space to allow flavors to combine