I feel like this Apple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe should come with a warning label! They are plain and simply addictive! Seriously you will not be able to stop at just one.
Apple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
They are not super sweet but taste oh so amazing. I am pretty sure they are my new favorite fall cookie recipe.
The perfect combination of apple flavor and oatmeal. Oh and they are easy to make which is a bonus point all its own.
- Quick oats
- Baking powder
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
Great Cookie Recipes
Apple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine sugars, add butter and beat until creamy.
- Add egg and applesauce and blend until smooth.
- Add flour-oat mix and blend.
- Add in raisins
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350, 10-12 minutes Yield 3 dozen
Recipe originally shared on August 30, 2015. Updated December 2020