I am so excited to share this Candy Corn Bark Recipe! It is so dang easy to make and tastes so good!
Candy Corn Bark
You all know we love easy recipes that only take a few ingredients but make a big impact. This Candy Corn Bark looks so good packaged together for Halloween or spread out on a platter.
You can easily change up this recipe with other Halloween candy to make different types of bark.
This recipe can be made the day before a Halloween Party or event so you know that it is ready and don't have to stress about knocking out a Halloween Recipe while also trying to get dressed and get everyone out of the house.
This is a quick and easy sweet snack option great for lunches, parties, or taking with you while handling all the things that go into making Halloween epic.
Large Mixing Bowl - We are big fans of this glass batter bowl that has a handle. It makes it easy to mix ingredients and keeps the mixing bowl steady on the counter.
Baking Sheets - We are huge fans of these baking sheets with sides.
Parchment Paper - I love that I can use parchment paper to help make it easier to remove the candy corn bark. They also make clean-up a breeze. If you are not using parchment paper you will want to spray non-stick cooking spray on your baking sheet to help the cookies not stick.
This Candy Corn Bark is perfect for Halloween Parties. We love giving it as a fun gift in these Halloween Treat Bags.
This recipe can easily be doubled if you need to make a ton of candy corn bark.
Feel free to customize this recipe with different color sprinkles, Halloween candy, or try using gel food coloring to add color to the white almond bark.
One of the best parts of this recipe is you can customize it based on what ingredients you have available when you make it.
Great Halloween Recipes
Easy Candy Corn Bark Recipe
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate according to package.
- Pour over parchment paper and spread out with rubber spatula until it is ⅛” thick.
- Place candy corn pieces randomly onto the white chocolate.
- Lastly, sprinkle the sprinkles all over the chocolate and press down a little on the candy corn so that they don’t fall off when chocolate has hardened.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is all the way hardened it’s ready to be broken into pieces.
Recipe originally shared on October 25, 2015. Updated September 2020.