This Copy Cat Boston Market Cinnamon Apples Recipe is my new favorite treat! Yum, Yum, and more Yum is how I would describe this dish.
We do not have a Boston Market anywhere near us anymore so I am starting to try and recreate their recipes at home. This Copy Cat Boston Market Cinnamon Apples Recipe is my first Boston Market Copy Cat but definitely not my last. I love the combination of cinnamon and apples. It is such a great warm dish but also fantastic the next day straight out of the fridge. I had the container hidden in the back of the fridge hoping that I would get the last little bit. John found my hiding spot and enjoyed the last spoonful. I am going to have to make these Cinnamon Apples up again later this week so we can have them again.
This is going to be my new go to dish for taking to potlucks and family events. It is so easy to make and tastes great. I think this will be the perfect dish to bring to Thanksgiving this year. Warm and amazing!
Copy Cat Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 16 slices
¾ cup water
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
½ cup light brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp kosher salt
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Arrange apple slices in a 8x8 baking dish
3. Whisk together water, flour and cornstarch.
4. Stir in the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir until smooth
5. Pour over the apples, cover dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes
6. Stir every 10-15 minutes
Copy Cat Boston Market Cinnamon ApplesPrint Rate
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange apple slices in a 8×8 baking dish
- Whisk together water, flour and cornstarch.
- Stir in the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir until smooth
- Pour over the apples, cover dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes
- Stir every 10-15 minutes