You all know I love an easy recipe!
This Honey Glazed Pecan Recipe is super easy and super yummy!
I wanted to make a snack that John could take to work that had a bit of spice and a bit of sweet without being over powering.
I also wanted something that was easy to take with him while he is in the park. I keep reading how great nuts are for you so I decided to make Honey Glazed Pecans.
If you like a bit of sweet and a bit of spice this is the perfect recipe for you!
If you are not a fan of spice you can easily leave out the red pepper.
Are you ready for a super easy, super yummy recipe!!!
Honey Glazed Pecans
2 cups pecans
1/4 cup honey
dash of ground red pepper
1. Cook pecans, honey and pepper in a skillet on med-high heat for 4 minutes, until they simmer and are well coated
2. Spread onto a greased baking sheet, separate with a fork, cool completely
Honey Glazed Pecans RecipePrint Rate
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- dash of ground red pepper
- Cook pecans, honey, and pepper in a skillet over med-high heat for 4 minutes
- Spread onto a greased baking sheet, separate with a fork, cool completely
Recipe adapted from Food & Family