These Spicy Deviled Eggs are a breeze to make and a crowd favorite! In just 15 minutes you will have the perfect party snack that everyone will love!
Spicy Deviled Eggs
These Spicy Deviled Eggs Recipe made with MIRACLE WHIP were a hit in our household! I made up a dozen hard-boiled eggs and everyone got to enjoy them.
Have you seen our Scotch Egg Recipe! It is another fun recipe using hard-boiled eggs.
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Miracle Whip Dressing
- Dijon Mustard
- Jalapeno pepper
You can add salt and pepper to taste if you like the additional flavor. If you want to add even more spice to these you can sprinkle hot sauce over the top.
If you are not a fan of spicy foods you can cut back on the jalapeno peppers or smoked paprika. Try Garlic Powder for a fun twist on classic deviled eggs.
2. Combine Miracle Whip, Dijon Mustard and diced jalapeno pepper with egg yolks
3. Pipe with a piping bag or spoon yolk mixture into eggs
4. Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with additional jalapeno slices.
Tips for making these great Spicy Deviled Eggs:
If your eggs float when you place them in the cold water make sure and discard them. Check out how to tell if an Egg is Fresh
Use a small plastic resealable bag to pipe egg yolk mixture into your eggs. All you need to do is clip off an end and you can pipe the egg yolk mixture nicely into the eggs.
Great Deviled Egg Platters
Great Summer Recipes
This recipe is featured in our Game Day Appetizer Recipe Ideas.
Spicy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Cut eggs lengthwise, remove yolks; place in a medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork
- Combine Miracle Whip, Dijon Mustard and diced jalapeno pepper with egg yolks
- Pipe/spoon yolk mixture into eggs
- Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with additional jalapeno slices.
Recipe originally shared on April 17, 2014. Updated on May 20, 2020