This Slow Cooker Beer Chili Recipe is perfect for your tailgating parties! So easy to make and it tastes amazing! Plus you can easily transfer the recipe in your slow cooker to any event.
Slow Cooker Beer Chili Recipe!
We love serving chili during our football parties. It is the perfect filling meal that everyone loves. You can change up the recipe with a bit more meat or other ingredients based on your preferences. The best part of Slow Cooker Chili is you really can make it based on your own preferences super easily.
Growing up in Seattle you know we have to root for the home team!
- Ground beef
- Sweet onion
- Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- Dark beer
- Red kidney beans
- Corn kernels
- Chili powder
- Hot pepper sauce
Slow Cooker Beer Chili Recipe
- Brown beef with garlic and onion until no longer pink. Use a slotted spoon to drain the beef mixture and transfer to slow cooker
- Add in Ro-Tel, beer, beans, corn, chili powder, honey and hot pepper sauce. Stir together
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours until bubbling
- Serve with tortilla chips and cheese on the side.
Recipe originally shared on November 13, 2014. Updated September 2020