This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SOLO® Brand Products. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Slow Cooker Beer Chili Recipe is perfect for your tailgating parties!
So easy to make and it tastes amazing! Plus you can easily transfer the recipe in your slow cooker to any event.
We love serving chili during our football parties. It is the perfect filling meal that everyone loves. You can change up the recipe with a bit more meat or other ingredients based on your preferences. The best part of Slow Cooker Chili is you really can make it based on your own preferances super easily.
To help serve our Slow Cooker Beer Chili Recipe we picked up SOLO bowls and plates in our favorite football team colors. We were able to easily find all of the SOLO products we needed at our local grocery store.
Growing up in Seattle you know we have to root for the home team! Blue and Green SOLO products are the perfect way to show our team spirit during our football parties!
Plus the SOLO products are so durable I don’t have to worry about them falling apart with the chili in them. SOLO offers paper, heavy duty and premium strenght products to make sure all of our party needs are taken care of.
Did you know that SOLO offers It’s My SOLO cups that are customizable with your name! You can scratch your name in the name plate so there is no question whose cup it is. You can also find SOLO Clear Cups and Ultra Cups that come in different colors. So many great options that are perfect for your tailgating event! Remember only SOLO products are squared! So keep an eye out for them at your local stores.
You can check out SOLO’s Pinterest page for great tailgating ideas and tips!
We absolutely love Tailgating with SOLO® products! They come in the perfect colors and fit all of our party needs. While I was at the store I even found SOLO plates with football prints on them. I can’t wait to use them for our next event.
Here is our Slow Cooker Beer Chili Recipe!
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
2 cans Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
1 bottle dark beer, 12oz
2 cups canned red kindey beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen corn kernals
3 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp liquid honey
1 tbsp hot pepper sauce
1. Brown beef with garlic and onion until no longer pink. Use a slotted spoon to drain the beef mixture and transfer to slow cooker
2. Add in Ro-Tel, beer, beans, corn, chili powder, honey and hot pepper sauce. Stir together
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours until bubbling
Serve with tortilla chips and cheese on the side.
We use SOLO bowls to serve individual servings of the slow cooker chili on top of a SOLO plate to hold the chips.
Slow Cooker Beer Chili RecipePrint Rate
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion finely chopped
- 2 cans Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 1 bottle dark beer 12oz
- 2 cups canned red kindey beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernals
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- Brown beef with garlic and onion until no longer pink. Use a slotted spoon to drain the beef mixture and transfer to slow cooker
- Add in Ro-Tel, beer, beans, corn, chili powder, honey and hot pepper sauce. Stir together
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours until bubbling
- Serve with tortilla chips and cheese on the side.