I love recipes that only take a few ingredients and are super dang easy to make! These Coconut Macaroon cookies are so easy it is quite amazing! 2 ingredients is all you need and a few minutes and you will be rewarded with seriously yummy Coconut Macaroons!
These are going to be my new go to treat when I need to whip something up quickly and take it to an event. In less than 10 minutes you can have Coconut Macaroons out of the oven and ready to go.
I love making treats that are super fast, take only a few ingredients and taste amazing! A few of my favorites are 2 ingredient Key Lime Fudge, Cherry Fudge, and this amazing 2 ingredient pineapple angel food cake.
2 Ingredient Coconut Macaroon Cookies
1 package of coconut flakes
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1. Combine coconut flakes and condensed milk
2. turn on the broiler
3. Roll the dough into ball shapes on a cookie sheet
4. Place in the oven and watch carefully!
5. It only takes a few minutes for these to brown and be done.
When mixing make sure that there is plenty of coconut mixed with the condensed milk. The condensed milk should bind the coconut together but it should not be liquidy. If the mix has to much condensed milk the milk will spread across the baking sheet and not keep the coconut binded together.
- 1 package of coconut flakes
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Combine coconut flakes and condensed milk
- turn on the broiler
- Roll the dough into ball shapes on a cookie sheet
- Place in the oven and watch carefully!
- It only takes a few minutes for these to brown and be done