I am so excited to share with you my new favorite recipe for Pineapple Angel Food Cake!
Oh my goodness this Pineapple Angel Food Cake Recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing!
I was a little worried as I read the recipe and wasn’t sure it was going to work but wow did it work! This is going to be my new go to recipe for potlucks and family events. It is so easy to make and only takes 2 ingredients that I always have in the pantry.
Pineapple Angel Food Cake
Combine Angel Food Cake Mix and crushed pineapple in a Mixing Bowl by hand. Make sure and mix thoroughly so everything is combined
Do not let this mix sit in the bowl for very long, it has a tendency to grow and expand over the top 🙂
Pour into a 13 x 9 Baking Pan
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
Top 10 Dessert Recipes
Pineapple Angel Food Cake Recipe
- 1 package Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple
- Combine Angel Food Cake Mix and crushed pineapple in a Mixing Bowl by hand. Make sure and mix thoroughly so everything is combined
- Pour into a 13 x 9 Baking Pan
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Keep an eye out for cake mix and pineapple coupons to help save on the cost of this recipe!