This may very well be the easiest fudge recipe in the world. With that being said it is also quite dangerous because it is so easy. I used to make fudge only a few times a year. It is not that it is too time-consuming it is just one of those things I never really thought to make that often. Now that I have this recipe that may change quickly. I am not sure my hips and thighs are going to appreciate this cherry fudge recipe!
2 Ingredient Cherry Fudge
This recipe only takes 2 ingredients! I can not believe how easy it is to make and how quickly it comes together.
This cherry fudge recipe is great for a quick afternoon snack, dessert after dinner, Valentine's Day or any time you need a sweet treat.
3 Ingredient Dessert Recipes
1 package Cherry Flavored Chips
1 container white icing
8 x 8 pan
- 10 oz Cherry Flavored Chips
- 12 oz White icing
- Combine Cherry Flavored Chip and White Icing in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir together.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir.
- The Cherry chips and icing should combine to a nice smooth texture with no lumps.
- Pour the mix into a parchment-lined pan and place in the fridge for a few hours.