These Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect afternoon snack. Pretty darn easy to make and they taste delicious! This recipe is made with a cake mix and just a few other ingredients.
We have been baking a lot with cake mixes and adapting them to other recipes. Check out this post with 25 Cake Mix Recipes!
You may be surprised at some of the things you can make with a cake mix!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
1 yellow cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup peanut butter, chunky or creamy depending on what you like
1 cup chocolate chips
pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and oil until combined. Stir in peanut butter and then the chocolate chips.
2. Pour mixture and pat down into a 9×13 pan
3. Bake for 14-17 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool
What are your favorite recipes to make with a cake mix? We would love to hear about them.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars RecipePrint Rate
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and oil until combined. Stir in peanut butter and then the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture and pat down into a 9x13 pan
- Bake for 14-17 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool