Hello Yum! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookie Bars are the perfect afternoon snack. Pretty darn easy to make and they taste delicious! This recipe is made with a cake mix and just a few other ingredients.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookie Bars
We have been baking a lot with cake mixes and adapting them to other recipes. Check out this post with 40+ Cake Mix Recipes!
You may be surprised at some of the things you can make with a cake mix!
- Yellow cake mix
- Vegetable oil
- Peanut butter, chunky or creamy depending on what you like
- Chocolate chips
Great Cake Mix Recipes
What are your favorite recipes to make with a cake mix? We would love to hear about them.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup peanut butter chunky or creamy depending on what you like
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and oil until combined. Stir in peanut butter and then the chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture and pat down into a 9x13 pan
- Bake for 14-17 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool
Recipe originally shared on November 13, 2015. Updated October 2020.
These chocolate peanut butter bars sound delicious and recipe seems easy enough to follow. Thank you for sharing.