As a member of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network, I am being compensated by MIRACLE WHIP for my participation in this campaign. All opinions expressed are my own.
Celebrate Labor Day and add some sizzle to your last summer bash by serving a sweet & tangy twist on a party favorite featuring the bold, tangy flavor of MIRACLE WHIP.
This Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect end of summer recipe! Oh my goodness can we just take a second and take in the fact that it is the end of summer! What happened? It feels like just yesterday we were sharing these MIRACLE WHIP Cabbage and Pineapple Slaw Burgers and rejoicing that summer was finally here. Now we are talking about end of summer bashes.......I don't even want to start thinking about holiday planning just yet!
So it is time to make sure that we truly celebrate every last moment of summer we possibly can!
Serve MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip, a dip you can make in a snap, and kick your recipe up a notch with the unique, one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy!
The combination of MIRACLE WHIP, spinach and spicy chipotle peppers turns a classic dip into a game-changer.
I made this dip for a barbecue potluck we were going to and it was a hit! Every time I looked there were people enjoying bites of the Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
One thing I would recommend is bringing a lot of bread slices. I only brought one baguette worth of bread slices and we ran out. Everyone improvised and used chips and a spoon to enjoy the dip.
For more great ideas check out these recipe tips
Check out these tips to help plan your best Labor Day party ever:
- To keep things relaxed and simple for summer’s last bash, make your Labor Day gathering labor-free. One handy hint: use disposable aluminum pans for cooking needs to make post-party cleanup super easy.
- Need a snazzy, easy centerpiece for your picnic table? If you’ve got an empty planter or colorful bucket, fill it with ice and bottles of your favorite beverage, and add empty bottles filled with wild flowers for a breezy backyard look.
- Labor Day means back to school, so keep kids happy by handing out fun stickers or colored pencils to make going back to class a treat for your littlest party guests.
- Check out these tips for ideas on how to bring your MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip to the next level of awesome:
- Switch what you dip. Up the crunch factor and use those end-of-season veggies like radishes, carrots, cucumbers, and/or zucchini as an alternate way to dip.
- Not in the mood to dip? Spread a thin layer of MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip onto crisp pizza crust or flatbread and top with finely chopped fresh vegetables for a twist on this appetizer.
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3 green onions thinly sliced
3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. 9 oz. frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce chopped
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.