These Crock Pot Spicy Mango Jerk Chicken Wings are super easy to make and taste great. You can make them as spicy as you like. I always start out sort of spicy and then amp it up depending on who will be enjoying them.
Crock Pot Spicy Mango Jerk Chicken Wings
After doing a ton of hamburger crockpot recipes I decided to make John his favorite thing...chicken wings.
But I decided to make them in the crockpot so we could continue our spree of crockpot recipes. The crockpot is just so perfect for this time of year. With the craziness of the holidays and the fact it is getting stupid cold out I love being able to prep dinner in the morning and have it ready when we want it.
I also love that I don't have to spend hours in the kitchen trying to get everything done. There are so many fun holiday events right now let alone all of the good tv that I just don't want to be stuck in the kitchen all day.
- Chicken wings
- Jerk seasoning
- Mango nectar
- Light brown sugar
Great Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes
Crock Pot Spicy Mango Jerk Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 1 ½ cups mango nectar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- Place wings in the crock pot
- Combine jerk seasoning, mango nectar and brown sugar in a bowl, pour over the wings, turn the wings to make sure fully coated
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, turning the wings twice during cooking time
- Place wings on a cookie sheet and broil them until they are browned and cripsy. This will help make them not quite as messy when you pick them up.
Recipe originally shared on December 10, 2014. Updated September 2020