Woohoo! It is one of my favorite times of the year! Football party time! I love anytime I can make appetizer recipes in the crockpot. Today's Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe is so good and so perfect for upcoming football parties!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Simple Crock Pot Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs is perfect for your Super Bowl Football Parties or any day you need a good appetizer recipe. These crockpot meatballs are also great over rice for dinner.
We love how versatile chicken is in the crockpot! We are always testing new crockpot chicken recipes and wanted to share this great list of Great Crock Pot Chicken Recipes so you can easily find more recipes to try out!
- Ground chicken
- Panko crumbs or bread crumbs
- Your favorite bottled Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Parsley, dried
- Italian seasoning, dried
- Chicken Stock/Broth
Bottled Buffalo Hot Sauce
Garnish with Blue cheese dressing and sesame seeds.
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
I would set up a bowl of blue cheese, ranch, and other dipping sauces next to your meatball platter. I served the Buffalo Chicken Meatballs on a platter of rice but you could easily stack them in a bowl or spread them out along a platter.
Great Crockpot Appetizer Recipes
If you love slow cooker appetizers make sure and check out a few of these delicious recipes! There is just something so magical about using the slow cooker to make party planning and prep so much easier.
Slow Cooker Bourbon Bacon Meatballs
Slow Cooker Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
There is truly a slow cooker appetizer for every taste!
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatball Recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 1 C Panko bread crumbs or bread crumbs
- ¼ C Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley dried
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning dried
- 2 Eggs
- ½ C Chicken Stock
- ½ C Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Melted butter
- Drizzles of blue cheese dressing and sesame seeds.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together except those listed for the sauce
- Form small tablespoon sized (or larger if you prefer) meat balls.
- Heat a skillet with some oil and sear the meatballs until evenly browned on all sides
- Add meatballs to a parchment lined slow cooker bowl after all of them have been browned.
- Add the chicken broth. Cover and cook on low for 4 – 5 hours or until completely cooked thoroughly.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and drizzle over the meatballs approximately ½ hour before cooking time is complete.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing when served. You can serve on rice, OR, as an alternative, serve on a platter with toothpicks for an appetizer
Recipe originally shared on January 3, 2017. Updated October 2020.
Thanks for sharing !