I love making hot soups in the winter. There is just something so comforting about diving into a bowl of hot soup. Today's Miso Wonton & Noodle Soup Recipe is the perfect combination of comfort food and fun flavors.
Miso Soup Recipe
I am trying to push myself to make recipes that are a bit outside my box of normal recipes. Over the next few months, I am going to try and share new fun recipes that push me to try new vegetables, ingredients and cooking types.
Let me know if you have any suggestions on fun recipes we need to try!
Great Soup Recipes
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
Check out all of our crockpot soup recipes.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Miso Wonton Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 ½ cups miso soup
- 4 frozen wontons
- 2 oz red rice noodles
- 4 Baby bok choy spinach is also a good alternative
- ½ Teaspoon soy sauce optional
- In a medium-small pot make the miso soup. Add the bok choy and the noodles - allow to cook for a couple of minutes. They both cook very quickly.
- Add the Enoki Mushrooms
- Steam or cook the wontons according to package directions. Turn off heat from the soup.
- Pour into a bowl, add the wontons and scallions. If you'd like it, a little more flavor go ahead and add a bit of soy sauce.
Recipe originally shared on January 25, 2016. Updated November 2020.
Leave a Reply