Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper Recipe

This Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper Recipe may be John’s new favorite recipe! He told me that between this recipe and the Crescent Braided Cheese Steak Recipe  he would be happy if I made them weekly.

This recipe is really easy to make and turned out fantastic! This is going to be my go to recipe when we have friends over for dinner. It is so easy to make and looks amazing on the plate.

Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper

Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper Recipe

Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper Ingredients

Ingredients
Green Pepper
Medium size onion
Provolone Cheese
Steak-umm Cheese Steak

Directions

Philly Cheese Steak and Onions

1. Cook Steak-umm’s with onions in a Skillet

Philly Cheese Steak Green Pepper

2. Clean out the inside of your green peppers removing all of the seeds.

Philly Cheese Steak Green Pepper and Provolone

3. Line the inside of the green pepper with provolone cheese

Philly Cheese Steak Green Pepper stuffed

4. Stuff the Steak Umm and Onion mix into the green pepper until it reaches the top.

Philly Cheese Steak Cheese Covered

5. Cover with ample amounts of provolone cheese

6. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. I turn the oven to broil for the last minute or 2 closely watching the cheese to make sure it does not burn

7. Serve and enjoy!

Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper

Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.

Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Pepper Recipe

Ingredients

• Green Pepper
  • Medium size onion
  • Provolone Cheese
  • Steak-umm Cheese Steak
  • Portions are going to depend on how many Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers you are making.

Instructions

1. Cook Steak-umm’s with onions in a Skillet
  2. Clean out the inside of your green peppers removing all of the seeds.
  3. Line the inside of the green pepper with provolone cheese
  5. Cover with ample amounts of provolone cheese

Comments

1. shelley herrera says

I made these for the first time tonight! They were delish!! Thank you for sharing. I did however have to bake about 25min because I like my peppers very tender. I waited for the last a couple of mins to top with cheese.

2. Taren says

With havin so much written content do you ever
    run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?

My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it
    appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my permission. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

3. kobeusa says

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but
    after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

4. Janet Costanzo says

When I make stuffed peppers I always boil my peppers first for about 10 minutes. That makes the peppers more tender before cooking

5. Patty Kasiewicz says

We made this using those “steak ums” Boy oh boy are these ever so good. This recipe is a keeper.,Thanks for sharing.

6. Christy says

I added a 1/2 package of Lipton onion soup mix and a bit of water to the meat and simmered for a couple minutes before stuffing into the peppers.
    I also steamed the peppers for a few minutes until tender crisp.

• vanessa says

Oh ok ty , your recipe looks delicious, I have all the ingredients and I can’t wait to fix it, but my bro brought over this delicious beef stew he made the other day and I have to finish that ( wow he gave a lot , enough for at least 4 meals) once that is finished Tamilee’s philly cheese steak stuffed peppers here I come!!!

Trackbacks